-
March 16th, 2005, 12:01 AM
#1131
Senior Hostboard Member
At least we wont be forgetting your birthday.
With regards to marriage, i believe its slowly becoming less land less populars in Britain, with most couples thesedays only using marriage services to access certain legal rights. Its not as romantic as it used to be, and in a way thats a shame.
-
March 16th, 2005, 12:48 AM
#1132
HB Forum Owner
Yes, it's terrible. People are forgetting the true purpose and meaning of marriage (sometimes never knew it).
-
March 16th, 2005, 01:42 AM
#1133
Senior Hostboard Member
There are other ways to be romantic, i guess. They're just less traditional.
-
March 16th, 2005, 12:35 PM
#1134
HB Forum Owner
Yes, but this is a good tradition to keep, like Christmas/Winter Solstice.
And sadly, if they continue to degenerate the meaning of marriage, I'll end up not marrying myself via the usual means (though I'd like to conduct a traditional marriage in a country where the society is still sane). Of course, this is more up to the girl, but I'm not happy with the direction things are going.
Think I'm getting married, and as I'm exiting a couple of fags both in white are entering. WTF, I'd kick their asses so hard they wouldn't be able to use them that night. Same if I and some chick burst into a homo thing and we start not-being-homo. That's just not right.
-
March 16th, 2005, 07:26 PM
#1135
Inactive Member
Posting a funny pic =/= starting the tired argument on this.
Segregation... pfft.
-
March 17th, 2005, 05:53 PM
#1136
HB Forum Owner
Not that much about segregation, more about you can't sit and watch TV in the middle of a supermarket. Do what's done in wherever it's done.
I don't understand why are some so interested in changing and degenerating the way of marriage to allow fags to do something that's just not possible.
It's as if some wanted 8 day weeks. Dammit, weeks are defined to have 7 days and always had 7 days. Live with it. Invent something else if you need 8 days. It'll be just as arbitrary anyways. Just leave weeks alone, and leave MY marriage alone.
????
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...n/kidtalk.mspx
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 17, 2005 01:57 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
March 18th, 2005, 09:53 PM
#1137
Senior Hostboard Member
Caution everyone, pls take this seriously xD
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/hellknight/edges.jpg
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 18, 2005 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
March 19th, 2005, 11:46 AM
#1138
Senior Hostboard Member
Do Microsoft really talk about Ł337? lol
IRT HK: Sorry to ruin your fun, but Cata posted that back then...
-
March 19th, 2005, 12:58 PM
#1139
Senior Hostboard Member
Stfu, don't ruin my fun ?_?
-
March 24th, 2005, 08:24 PM
#1140
Senior Hostboard Member
I don't know if Hyper posted it earlier or no, but I like this a lot. http://www.starwarsspoofs.com/
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks